Everyday Alchemy: Discover the Extraordinary in Every Moment

Alchemy:(n.) The power or process of transforming something common into something extraordinary. Hi! I'm Sarah Robinson, Business Coach and Resident Alchemist. Welcome to my Blog. My mission is to bring the powerful magic of Everyday Alchemy into the daily lives of Life Adventurers everywhere (especially those with an entrepenurial bent!). Let me know how this resonates with you-I am fascinated! Email me: sarah@everydayalchemy.com. Visit my website at http://www.everydayalchemy.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 18, 2005

Secrets of a Millionaire Mind

Several of my coaching mentors are reading a book called "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker. I am always skeptical of books with titles like this. Usually the secrets come from people who already had a huge economic advantage,like a rich daddy to get them started, so their "wisdom" falls flat with me. However, since my mentors seemed to find something of value from this particular book, I decided to give it a go. I must admit there are some rich nuggets of very very practical wisdom here-so I decided to share. Here is the first part of a three-part list. You may read some of them and say "Yeah, yeah...I know." So, I am going to invite you to take action. Read the list, pick two items that peak your attention and take action to incorporate them into your business and your life. For the truly bold, I invite you to make your commitment out loud and to the world by listing your choices in the comments section of this blog.

I'll start by telling you my two:
-The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost
-Entrepreneur: person who solves problems for people at a profit - a problem solver


Millionaire Mind Notes - Part 1

What you focus on expands

Stay as far away from complainers as possible

The Law of Attraction = Like Attracts Like

What do people get out of being a victim? Attention

There's no such thing as a rich victim

The #1 reason why most people don't get what they want is that they don't know what they want

If you want to be rich you have to be adding value to other people's lives

The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost

Entrepreneur: person who solves problems for people at a profit - a problem solver

The more people you help, the richer you become

It's time to start sharing your gifts instead of hoarding them or pretending they don't exist

Poor people make choices based on fear

Rich people believe that if worst comes to worst they can always make their money back

Rich people take educated risks

Poor people claim to be preparing for an opportunity - instead they are stalling. Meanwhile the rich guy got in

Rich people expect to succeed

Rich people focus on what they want

If you want to get rich: focus on making, keeping and investing your money

If you want to be poor, focus on spending your money
------------------------------------------------------------------

I must admit, the last two nailed me to the wall. I've got to get busy!

To Your Success!

Love,
Sarah