Everyday Alchemy: Discover the Extraordinary in Every Moment

Alchemy:(n.) The power or process of transforming something common into something extraordinary. Hi! I'm Sarah Robinson, Business Coach and Resident Alchemist. Welcome to my Blog. My mission is to bring the powerful magic of Everyday Alchemy into the daily lives of Life Adventurers everywhere (especially those with an entrepenurial bent!). Let me know how this resonates with you-I am fascinated! Email me: sarah@everydayalchemy.com. Visit my website at http://www.everydayalchemy.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Audio on Websites

You know I just hate it when I go to a website and loud obnoxious music starts to play or worse, someone starts talking to me. I cut the volume instantly and it makes me think less of the website rather than more! Trouble is, all the so-called marketing experts will tell you that your voice on your website is a must-do. I refuse. I hate it, so I figure all my site visitors would to!

As usual, Suzanne Falter-Barns in her blog Painless Self-Promotion tackles this problem head-on. She is taking a survey to see if most people like it or most people hate it. I've already logged in my thoughts-I invite you to do the same.

As fall begins to sweep across the country, I hope you will take a moment to breathe in the cool air and notice the changing landscape. It is an extraordinary thing to behold!

Find something extraordinary in today!

Love,
Sarah